Wednesday 10 October 2012

Not quite Rugen

  Well you can’t help but be inspired by the live (yep LIVE) TV coverage of the F3F world championships in Rugen.  My own tabulator (or Wiz cliff) may be about 15 meters high but it’s also only 15 minutes from home.  I love the focused lift band and it does give me chance to try those turns.

  It has to be a Willow for me of course but with the carving style of the Willow even I can get it moving on the slope and hit enough turn properly to build the speed up.  I’ve only had an hour’s flying since the welsh open but with a hill like this and a belly full of lead it certainly focuses the mind!
  Now not coming last in the winter leagues

1 comment:

  1. 15 mins from home, ya lucky devil Ian. I've watched a bit of the world champs coverage, looks a nightmare, especially when the worlds best are struggling at times.

    A bit off topic, but I'm hoping to finally get my Willow built, not by me I hasten to add. Then the fun / panic really begins for me, wish me luck Ian.

    ReplyDelete