Monday 2 December 2019

Getting out with slope dog


  A cold weekend but Slope dog is getting into the swing of flying.  I’m going to have to get more organised when the spring finally comes and make more flying trips in the warmer weather.  Some really light winds to go and play with the SOR but I’m never one to turn down and opportunity and it does fly really nicely in the light air.  One of those days that 3 months ago the slope lift would have been enough to get you going before you started to pick up some thermal help for fast runs. 
I was going to take my Opus XL out but, as is often the case, once I got flying the one model I kept on just flying that one.  next time! The Opus XL is growing on me as a really nicely behaved sports model, it's slippy wing could be interesting if I ever get to race.

No comments:

Post a Comment