Friday 20 November 2020

More wintery fun

   A fun morning playing with the Harrier while exercising.  A cold wind and I was determined to practise EM up-turns.  It's something I've threatened to do for a long time. Nordic, reversals, bank and yank I've played with them all but it felt like quite a plunge to pull up into a turn.

  Give it a go, the kick and pace out of the urn is amazing! I know that most of the better pilots have been using this for years but this old dog takes time to learn new tricks.

  My confidence in the Harrier now means that it wasn't until after one particularly fast run that I realised I'd failed to even flex the model, never mind bend or break it.  I do like the Harrier's roll rate- especially when I've got it pointed towards me 3/4 inverted and coming fast!

  I can't remember the last time I got back from any slope buzzing this much.  Now to be able to do it consistently or when there's a buzzer:-)







2 comments:

  1. Hi Ian,
    Very nice models. How long does it take to manufacure a Harrier if I order directly from Zhou?
    Cheers!
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt
    I think the last ones took about 6 weeks. But contact him directly, it depends on his orders and so demand for the molds

    Ian

    ReplyDelete