Tuesday 28 December 2021

Storms blowing the cobwebs away

 With the weather conspiring against the wolliebacks this year it was just my best mate and me on the slopes today.  The storm blowing through the UK had the wind over 50mph and was a great excuse to get the Harrier over 4kg. 

  With the conditions turbulent and often far more blow than go there's a lot of inertia to handle. It wasn't until the 3rd dog walker had passed me and told me they thought it was too windy for flying that I realised just how much I trust the Harrier. 

  When the air did come good- she was away and screaming. 

  After a couple of hours slopedog was starting to look less than happy and so it was time to head back- very happy!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ian,
    Always a great catch-up read for enthusiasts & growing fanbase of your fantastic designs.
    Also a credit to Zhou's currently flawless fine craftsmanship. Others simply don't know what they're missing out on!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete