Tuesday 4 January 2022

News after the latest race

   This weekend's southern winter league race proved to be a great opportunity to meet up with some friends as well as fly in some very interesting and challenging conditions.  I've been flying in some huge air lately but with damp air and tricky conditions this was never going to be the case.

  The Harrier did just what you'd expect- handled well tracked easily and delivered some very competitive times.  I've been flying the Harrier and Falcon models almost exclusively for around 2 years now, just because of how much  enjoy flying them.  But the effect of simply knowing your model cannot be over stated.

  Very unusually my Jeti transmitter jammed 'on' after my first flight.  Despite it being new years day I was able to speak with the UK dealer and get re-assurance that although it would need to be returned for repair it would see the day out safely.  Thanks Bernie!

Sorry no pictures from the race but perhaps even more exciting to me than a damp day on Whitesheet, the new 3m wing molds have been polished up and the prototype wings should be coming out soon.

  I just have to start coming up with a name now- the Kids suggested Tui!








No comments:

Post a Comment