Sunday 17 October 2021

Simply joyful at Micky's

   What a day on micky's! Sometimes writing about a days flying is best done after thinking about it but the buzz from flying a great slope on a sunny day is something so good to have. 

  Although I couldn't make the race this weekend, the prospect of flying and setting up my Harrier wasn't going to be missed.  Pumping wasn't giving me much but on the edge the Harrier just grooved. It's nice to have a model that you can almost deliberately speed up and slow down by taking the turns differently. 

   It's so much easier when there's no buzzer and your thumbs are relaxed!

  I have got into the habit of only flying 1 model each time I fly. But the Falcon just kept looking at me. The falcon in these conditions was just pure joy and fun to fly. It feels quicker than the larger Harrier, if not faster against the clock. For pure fun and enjoyment I cant think of anything to top the Falcon today. 









No comments:

Post a Comment