Sunday 21 January 2024

Storm flying commitment

 In 2022 I committed myself to take on any and all weather conditions that slope dog would come out in.  While I've had to invest in some new warm clothes I've been rewarded withe some of the most exhilarating flying.

While today started with good air the wind built up steadily to full on storm force.  Whitesheet has a tendancy to blow out in these challenging conditions but that doesn't stop it from being great fun.

  Since 2022 its been the Falcon that has been my go to model.  This remains the model that I enjoy flying the most, balanced and buoyant I never worry about adding ballast but she can't half go!



I'm not sure if it was conditions or Whitesheet's unique approach to protest parking but the number of other pilots were the lowest for a while.  You don't know what you're missing!

  Let's hope for a great race next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment