Thursday 23 July 2020

Great to see your model out of the mold

The first harrier models have been molded and I can't wait!

  Being involved with a project is great fun but seeing the model parts coming out of the molds make it feel very real!

  I've been flying the prototype model almost exclusively all summer. The King max servos and bearings I used have proved to be reliable and remain slop free.  The Harrier has given me a good positive feel and some sharp control movements.

  It can be said of many top moldies but I love having a model that can go from scratching on summer sea lift one day to screaming round in storm force winds the next- just add lead!

  Bring on the production models- anyone fancy being a test pilot

2 comments:

  1. Ian, have been working with Zhou for a while. Was asking about getting one of the first Harriers. He said as soon as you were happy to release it. So yes count me in as test pilot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Fiberglass mold release agent

    ReplyDelete