Sunday 22 January 2023

A day in the welsh snow

 

  It was unfortunate that the Welsh winter league was cancelled this weekend but I had the urge to fly so I found myself clearing the frost from my car and setting off for the Bwlch.

  The aim was fun and so the I had 2 Falcons in the car.  I did question my sanity a couple of times (as did Slope dog).  But as the clag cleared from the Crest my smile grew.  it wasn't the strongest conditions and as the wind swung around I headed back to the back of the wrecker but without the pressure of the stop watch it was fun to experiment with different lines and turns.  The Falcon is great for that, I only had the sound of the model to judge how well I was doing, get it right and the Falcon seemed to respond with pace.

  A fun day that slope dog enjoyed, even if the family do question my sanity!





No comments:

Post a Comment