Wednesday 24 July 2013

The Willow Racing range!

  I couldn't help but take a couple of pictures this evening of all the models that are designed/produced by Willow Racing.  Yes I think it's safe to say that thanks to our partners we're now Willow Racing and producing 3 models!



  It's been a long time now since I decided to make my own model and really thought about what I wanted out of a model.  put very simply it's to use a model's high performance to generate fun- and I'm happy to say that all 3 of the models deliver fun- and lots of it.

  The A1 mini
  Before commpleting the model I put the model on the scales as it arrives- with 3 servos fitted and the airframe came out at just 400grams!  The A1 mini took less than an hour to get ready to fly- most of that was shortening some servo extensions for the wing servos.  Simply put the battery pack and reciever in the nose connect up the servos- each of which were centered and then setup the radio.  Not too shabbie at all.

  There's clearly room in the fuselage for ballast but I'm tempted to keep the model as a summer evening machine that will fit on your parcel shelf!

  Give T9 a call to find out when there lovelies are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment