Saturday 22 August 2020

Ready for the English open

  After I worked out the ridiculously long time it's been since I raced, a morning trip to brush off some cob webs seemed a good plan. 


  I've been flying the Harrier prototype through the summer but the production model I maiden 2 weeks ago has been looking at me- so this was the model I took. 


  The Harrier flew so well from my hand that I was soon just screaming round having fun, rather than any real thoughts of practise. 

Whitesheet is a variable hill and really hard to compare models on. It was good to see a range of baudis models there, I do like the look of the Pitbull 2.  it's clear that given the right air any of the models can be the fastest- including the Harrier- and a lot of fun. 

  By tomorrow I'll be cursing the variability of Whitesheet, but today it was fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment