Monday 30 May 2022

Day out with slope dog

  My production Falcon had been looking at me for a good few months and so the other- (non moldie) builds were put to one side and my latest Falcon was put together. 

  You know I love the Falcon and I've been flying them more than anything else,  even copying an existing model I wanted to get the set up right. 

  That was enough of an excuse for me to fill up and head to the VR slope. A few tweaks here and there, balancing between elevator, snap-flap and CG as the morning went on.  When the lift comes on the Falcon will go almost despite a poor set up. For getting things right it's those neutral or weak conditions that I find the most useful.  As the heat built and the thermals got stronger, those purple patches were just lightening. 

  That sunshine meant refreshment was needed- for me and my best mate!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment