Wednesday 28 December 2022

Stormy maiden

 Nope, not a row at home but between the current storms the new Saker I have just completed was taken out.  Stiff, strong and stable the Saker was soon scooting round the sky.  A few landings and tweaks were made and indeed more ballast progressively added.  I think the production Sakers are around 300g lighter than the first one- this is the weight of one of the ballast slugs I use.

  The one other pilota daft enough to be out commented on just how set the Saker looks in the air.

  A shower forced me back to the car and the opportunity to change to a loaded Falcon- well you have to have some fun don't you!  

  Too cold and wet for pictures but a huge smile on my way home and that's definitely a great way to ed the year.  Home to see you on a slope on 2023!

No comments:

Post a Comment