Monday 12 April 2021

Build progress

   Getting a new model always gets me keen to build, but when the model arrives on the same day as the keys to your new house, time is short.

  Having the wiring loom and King max servos ready to go has helped.  The crisp accurate molding really helps as the whole thing slots together.  I'll take some pictures of the wing build soon, it follows the same pattern as my other models

  The fuselage has come together really nicely, it is the slimmest fuselage Zhou and I have put together, it feels really nice and stiff.  

  The picture gives a good idea of the fuselage size, it's fitted with my trusty 19mm i/d ballast tube.  The King max servos have fitted in nicely into the servo tray.

  After another evening's decorating I'll get on with fixing the tray.




No comments:

Post a Comment